HP Envy 5055 -123.hp.com/setup 5055
The HP Envy 5055 printer (123.hp.com/setup 5055) is a wireless All-In-One printer is one cost-efficient and this Inkjet printer prints hard copies by gushing jets and ink drops in to the paper
Features of HP Envy 5055
- The connectivity features include the dual-band Wi-Fi that links directly to the computer through a USB cable and wireless Direct.
- Connectivity ports are 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0;1 1WiFi 802.11n and it is wireless capacity enabled.
- The copy resolution is up to 600x300dpi
- HP Envy 5055 printer has 256 MB DDR3L Memory and the maximum memory is up to 256MB DDR3L
- Paper input capability is up to 100 sheets and the standard input card capacity is up to 40 cards
- The output capacity is up to 25 sheets on the output tray and the printer consists of an automatic document feeder capacity
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology is print technology and has Automatic duplex printing
- The print speed for black is up to 10 ppm and for color is up to 7 ppm
- The HP printer print resolution is up to 1200×1200 that is, rendered dpi
- The specific scan technology is CIS and the scan speed is 7ppm mono and 3 ppm for color
- HP Envy 5055 printer is compatible with Mac and Windows operating system (check for the version)
- HP Envy 5055 printer is capable of mobile printing and compatible with applications like HP Smart app, HP Print Service Plugin, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
Unloading HP Envy 5055 printer package-123.hp.com/setup 5055
- Firstly, peel or cut off the tap that is pasted to the HP printer cardboard package.
- Now, on the top of the printer, you can find the ink cartridges, power connectors, setup poster, and the reference guide.
- After that, pull the HP printer by holding the protective cover or hold the Styrofoams on its sides and take it out.
- Next, remove all the tapes that are tuck both on the outer and interior parts of the printer.
- And also check to remove all the small cardboard boxes that are kept inside the printer for safety.
- Secondly, take the power connector and fix one end to the rear of the printer and the other end to the power outlet to power up the printer.
- Then, make sure to set the preferences like the language, country, date and time.
- And now the HP printer will prompt twice.
- The first one is to load the ink cartridges, for that just unpack the new cartridges.
- After that, access to the ink cartridge area, and load the cartridges one by one.
- Make sure to load them in their correct slots and wait until the locking sound is heard.
- The second prompt if for to insert the paper on the input tray.
- Take a stack of paper and place it on the paper output tray, and then adjust the width guides.
- Make sure to extend the output tray before proceeding.
- Finally, align the ink cartridges and then download and install the latest version of the printer driver.
Downloading HP Envy 5055 user guide-HP Envy 5055 manual
- Firstly, visit the HP site and head to the User guide section
- In there, opt for the model number, and the language
- Check for the given information and then finally, click the Download button.
123.hp.com/setup 5055 – How to link HP Envy 5055 printer to the network?
Before starting with the process, make sure that the wireless network is set up and also check whether the printer and the computer are linked to the same network
From the printer control panel
- Firstly, on the printer control panel, tap Wireless icon
- Next, under that choose Settings and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard
- Or else choose Wi-Fi protected setup
- Finally, follow the guidelines on-screen to complete the task
From HP Smart app
- At first, toggle on the Bluetooth button on the Android device
- After that, launch the HP Smart app from the android device
- If it is Windows operating system, click 123.hp.com/setup 5055 a new printer from the home screen and then proceed with the instructions on-screen
- Firstly, on the printer control panel, tap Wi-Fi direct from the Home screen
- Next, tap Settings and under that tap the toggle button adjacent to Wi-Fi direct to on it
- The HP Envy printer can get access to the internet by the above methods
Where to download the HP Envy 5055 printer software and driver ?- HP Envy 5055 software
Follow the steps below for HP Envy 5055 driver download
- At first, open a web browser on the computer and visit the HP website
- In the home page, enter the model number of the printer
- After that, click the Software and Driver section
- A new page will open with the model picture, in there you can find the operating system option
- Click the operating system link and select the operating system from the first pull-down list(Windows and Mac)
- Next, select the version of the operating system from the second pull-down list and click update
- Check for the information and accept the agreement if given
- Finally, click the Download link and the driver file start its downloading process
- The user can choose a downloading location or the file will automatically place its location on the Downloads folder
- Now, all that needs to be done is to install the driver file
Installation process – HP Envy 5055 driver install
- Mac users must check whether the device settings are made ready to install the printer driver
- After that, double-click the file to or right-click to choose Run
- Moreover, opt for the connection method and then carry on with the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver
- After the installation is complete, the HP Envy printer user can start the printing process
Why is the HP Envy 5055 not printing?
- This can happen due to ink or the toner cartridges becoming shifted or dislocated from its position
- And also can be due to loading wrong paper size into the tray
Following steps can help you to troubleshoot this issue
- Firstly, make sure that the HP Envy 5055 printer connection is direct with the power outlet and not through a voltage protection
- Next, unload all the ink cartridges from the HP printer and shut the access door
- After that, delink the power cord from the rear of the HP printer
- Moreover, clean the nozzles of the cartridges and then link the power cord to the printer
- And now wait for the HP printer to power up and then load back the ink cartridges
- Secondly, on the HP Envy 5055 printer control panel, choose Setup under Display
- Next, under that tap Tools and then tap Clean cartridges
- Again, on the control panel of the printer, tap Align printer and do the on-screen guidelines to finish the alignment
How to install 123.hp.com/setup 5055 on Windows?
- Firstly, in the Windows computer, find and access Change device installation settings
- Next, under the Device installation settings, choose Yes and then opt to Save changes
- Secondly, link the printer to the computer
- Check whether printer and computer is in the on position and has access to the internet
- Secondly, attach the USB cable to the USB port on the back of the printer and then to the computer
- If the Found New Hardware message prompts on-screen, then follow the on-screen instruction to install the driver and start with printing
- Thirdly, install the printer driver using the Add a printer Wizard option
- On the Windows computer, find and launch the Control Panel
- In the next window, click the Devices and Printers tab and the opt for Add a printer option
- After that, in the Choose a device or printer to add to this PC window, choose the printer
- Finally, wait until the computer gets a connection to the printer and then proceed to install the driver
How to install 123.hp.com/setup 5055 on MAC?
The following steps can help to install the HP Envy 5055 printer on Mac
- Firstly, fix the printer to the computer using a USB cable
- After that, click the Apple menu and then opt for System Preferences
- Next, opt for Print and Fax option and now the printer must be seen in the list of printers
- Secondly, click the Print using Box and choose the printer from the pop-up menu
- Now, click the Add option to add the printer to the list
- Finally, download and install the HP Envy printer software from the website
- And then you can scan or print from the printer
HP for Android
HP Print Service Plugin
- Firstly, download and install the HP Print Service Plugin app on the Android device.
- Make sure that the Android and the HP printer has the same network connection
- After the installation is complete, access the item that has to print and touch Print option
HP Smart print
- Start with downloading the HP Smart app on the Android device
- Secondly, open the app and then enable the permissions that have to be given
- After that add the printer to the HP app and then finally start to print from the Android device
HP for Apple
AirPrint is a built-in solution for Apple devices
- First, on the Apple device, check whether the Wi-Fi is on and also check for the printer network status
- After that, link the printer to the network
- Now, access the item that you want to the printer and then touch the Share icon
- Next, touch the Print or the Print icon to access the printer options
- From there, choose the printer by touching Select printer option
- Modify the print job settings and start the printing process
The HP ePrint is a software designed for HP ePrint mobile print driver for Windows and Mac operating system
This enables the printing of the documents that are connected to the email messages sent to the device
- Firstly, enable the Web services on the HP printer and connect the printer to the HP Smart app and get the printer’s email address
- After that, build a new email message and then start to include the attachments that have to be print
- Now, add the eprint email address and send the email
- The printing will begin at the destination chosen by the user
HP Google Cloud Print
- Firstly, on the HP printer and check for the installation of ink cartridges
- Ensure that both the printer and the computer has accessed the same network
- Next, on the computer launch a web browser and log in to the Google account
- On the URL bar, enter devices and hit Enter
- Secondly, under the New devices, click the Register option
- Again click Register for confirmation and make sure to print the registration page
- And once done with this you can start printing
How to copy from HP Envy 5055 printer?
- Firstly, insert the original on the scanner glass with the print side facing down
- Secondly on the printer control panel, tap Copy
- Now, select the number copies that you want and then tap Settings to modify the paper size, paper type, quality, etc
- After that, tap Back to go back to the Copy menu
- Finally, tap Start Black or Start color to begin the process
How to scan from the HP Envy 5055 printer?
- At first, place the original document on the scanner glass with the print side facing down
- Next, tap the Scan option and then tap a computer that you want to scan from
- Secondly, opt for the type of scan that you want and finally touch the OK button
Issues during the installation process
The following can be done for the above error
- Firstly, check whether the initial setup is properly completed
- Make sure that the printer has a power supply
- do not insert papers with folds into the input tray
- Uninstall the HP features and make sure to install it again
- Moreover, clean the nozzles of the print head for proper alignment
- Remove the printer name from the control panel and then add it back again
- Check constantly for ink cartridges refilling or replacing
- Clean the ink cartridge are with a soft cloth in case of ink spilling
- Finally, remove the paper jam from the interior parts of the printer like the ink cartridge area, print head, output tray, input tray, etc
Ink cartridge error
- If that’s the case, then check for the ink levels and check whether the cartridge installation is done correctly
- Check whether the ink cartridges consists of ink
- Secondly, make sure to clear the paper jam near the ink cartridge area
How to fix network connection error?
- Delink from the connection and try connecting again
- Make sure to enter the correct password
- Also, place the router somewhere near the printer
- Check whether the signal is strong, if not relocate the router
- Finally, check the network setting preferences on the printer
- Firstly, check for the scanning preferences
- Next, make sure to load the document correctly on the scanner glass
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor and then fix the scanning issue
How to print from the HP Envy 5055 printer?
- Firstly, access the content of the document that you want to print
- Next, touch the Menu icon and choose the Print option
- Do the necessary modifications for printing preferences
- Finally, touch the Print option and start with the printing process
How to scan from the HP Envy 5055 printer?
- At first, place the document on the scanner glass
- Next, tap the scan option and then choose the scan type
- Finally, tap the scan option and the HP printer will start to scan
How to copy from HP Envy 5055 printer?
- Firstly, load the original document on the scanner glass
- Touch the Copy option and set the desired preferences
- Finally, tap Start color or Start black option
The above information is all about the 123.hp.com/setup 5055. you can read through the above blog for the initial setup of HP Envy 5055, wireless setup, driver and software installation, issues that arise at the time of the setup process. This also includes troubleshooting steps for specific issues on the HP printer. And there is also brief information regarding the setting up of the HP Envy 5055 printer on Android and Apple devices using Google Cloud Print, HP Smart app, HP AirPrint, Hp print service plugin