HP Envy 4500 Printer
In the list of various HP printers, the 123.hp.com/envy4500 model is a compact one, which comes with various fascinating features to take easy prints. Available features in the 4500 Printer are Hi-speed USB connectivity, Borderless printing, multicolor ink, standard connectivity, ink replenishment service, mobile printing, wireless connectivity etc.
Purpose of the Printer Driver
Printer driver acts as a bridge between the printer and computer, in which the data is communicated in an understandable way for the printer. Every printer driver is individually for a separate printer and operating system of the computer.
So, the driver has to be chosen wisely based on the printer model and operating system used. Otherwise, if customized incorrectly, then the printer will not be connected to the computer. Windows is coming up with in-built printer drivers for some basic printer models.
However, it is always recommended one to install a separate driver based on the printer model.
HP Envy 4500 Driver
If you own the Envy 4500 printer model, then certainly you should download the HP Envy 4500 driver from the HP official site. We have provided the whole steps starting from download to the 123.hp.com/envy4500 setup process. However, this driver is not suitable for other printer models. You can use this driver for windows 10 OS also.
Steps to Download HP Envy 4500 Driver
- In the first place, in your computer navigate to the HP official site and find out the HP Envy 4500 printer series
- Enter the Envy 4500 printer series page and you can see the multiple options like troubleshooting, software & drivers, How to etc. in the left
- Click the software & drivers option to get the download link for HP Envy 4500 driver
- Select your respective computer operating system in the next menu
- You can see the driver product installation software details with description and click the download button
- Follow the on-screen prompts to start the download process
- Extract the driver files and install in your computer
- After installation, open the software and select the connection mode, wireless/USB connection etc.
- In the driver setup, a list of printer models will be available. Select your printer model name/number from the available list
- If you are connecting by means of USB cable, then straight away the printer will connect to the driver
- In case of using a wireless connection, connect both the printer and computer to the same internet network. Wait for few minutes to establish the connection
- Ensure you have selected the correct printer name for the driver download from HP official site
- Don’t download the driver software from any random websites other than HP
- If downloaded, replace the existing one by the 123.hp.com/envy4500 driver from HP site and reinstall
- Maintain a strong internet network during the driver download process without any interruption. Otherwise, the files will corrupt and installation will fail