About HP Envy 4500
Accomplish the HP Envy 4500 setup of this value-priced printer with absolute ease. With great performance speed, supporting wireless connectivity, equipped with a USB for a wired setup, the printer can also perform standard duplex printing. With a low purchase price, the printer produces noteworthy draft prints and works with XL high-yield ink cartridges. Furthermore, it does save on printing costs by being Instant Ink eligible. The HP Envy 4500 Setup (123.hp.com/envy4500) lifestyle printers provide several wireless functions such as ePrint, AirPrint and Wireless Direct making leisure printing and mobile printing a reality along with affordability.
Indeed the HP Envy 4500 Setup device is designed for the user who wants a good-looking device at even more lower costs. This innocuous black box measures about 17.52 x 13.17 x 5.04 inches in Width, Depth and Height, respectively. Weighing just around 12.32 lb., the Envy 4500 device is not very bulky and comes across as a compact machine. With a minimalist design, the device achieves display through a 5 cm or 2.0″ Hi-Res Monochrome LCD. External buttons include wireless status check, navigation, help and HP Web Services.
Performance and Setup
At a print speed of up to 8.8 ppm in black and 5.2 ppm in color, the HP Envy 4500 Setup achieves borderless printing, auto-duplex printing and scan to email as well. The Envy 4500 setup performs nicely alongside its multiple print, scan, copy and wireless capabilities. Use the enclosed CD to setup the wireless or for guiding you through the entire set up process. Network connectivity to the printer is achieved through the Wi-Fi due to the absence of an Ethernet port.
HP Envy 4500 Setup – 123.hp.com/envy4500
- Open the box and empty it of all the contents including the printer
- Append all power cords and other attachments according to the instructions received on the installation wizard
- Finally, download all drivers and software from HP’s website – ensure that you always choose full feature drivers for optimal printer performance
USB Printer setup
- Complete the printer’s setup through the USB Cable connected to the computer
- For the printer to receive enough power connect the USB directly from the printer to the computer
- A successful setup might require you to install the USB Cable only when instructed – try not to do this before you begin with the installation process
- Then go to devices -> Devices and Printers -> Right-click on the printer model -> Remove Device
- Do this especially if there are multiple HP printer icons
- Download the driver for your particular printer model from 123.hp.com – the HP Easy Start process lets you follow instructions on the screen to install the file on to your Windows computer
- If you are unable to identify the driver for your product, just go to the ‘Let’s identify your product to get started’ -> Printer -> model name -> Submit
- This should provide you with the appropriate driver and software for your product